CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

No rest for de' wicked

That's how an old Trinidadian saying goes. And if it holds any truth then I must be the devil-incarnate. I havent slept a nights sleep in about two weeks. I usually stay up until about 8 or 9 in the morning and then i get crazy narcoleptic sleepy. It's not cute at all. My sleep usually gets crazy fucked up when i am going through one of my worse bouts with depression. Other times i would sleep for 14-20 hours a day. When you can't feel the sun, why wakeup?...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

what's the matter? :( <3

LeShaun said...

Just a case of the blues. mostly induced by my lack of work. im working on it though

Nikki said...

ok. Come to Frank's bday. It will make you happy. I swear.