CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back In The City

So I've returned from a visit to the Zsak in Beantown and more specifically Boston College. Now we all know how much I love immersing myself in lily-white, jesuit, neo-conservative hot-beds of patriarchy, but i really stay for the blatant stares of under-fed white girls in overpriced clothes with too much eyeshadow on.

I'm going to spend the weekend with the fam. I'm kinda excited, kinda cautious, kinda happy to be going home. Will update you on how it goes.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

you went to Boston again????? Falling in love again... what am I to doooOOooo? What am I to dooo??? Your life is about to become a Marlena Dietrich song.

Nikki said...

Oh, so I'm sorry to dissapoint you by being the only person to have commented on your blog - and to have done it twice - but we had to answer this question on facebook today: which two authors would you want to date or get married?

My answer (inspired by you): Mark Twain and Audre Lord.